It occurred to me the other day that I’ve been at this blogging thing for a bit over a year now. I decided to take a few minutes to look through the content I’ve been putting up and to see which posts have been the most popular. Like any good blog-mom, all my posts are special to me, and it was interesting to see which ones seem to have most resonated with others.
Here, in no particular order, are the top contenders. Missed any of them? Click through the links to get caught up and see what they are all about.
- The Great Accidental Office Experiment (in Veganism) : Good intentions in the office apparently don’t always pay off!
- Why Wednesdays: Why the Workout ‘Buddy System’ Isn’t For Everyone (And That’s Ok!) : My thoughts on running and exercising solo.
- About That Going Gluten-Free Thing . . . 9 Observations from a Newly-Diagnosed Gluten-Sensitive Eater : My personal thoughts and experiences in this still fairly new journey for me.
- Recipe: Spelt Blueberry Scones (An Offering of Comfort) : One of my personal favorite recipes. I must find a way to re-create these for my new gluten-free lifestyle!
- Stripped: The Experience and Exposure of Running My First Marathon : There is simply no other feeling like it.
- Why Wednesdays: Why Libraries Are Worth Saving : It’s been a while since I wrote this one, but I stand by every word.
- Virtual Vegan Potluck: Yellow Curry Vegetable Stuffed Burritos : So, so tasty. Another one for me to re-create with a gluten free tortilla. I’m pretty sure it can be done!
- Hooray for a Finished Project: Color Affection Shawl : I’ve been too busy to knit in a long while. I miss it and wearing this shawl makes me miss all that much more!
- 12 Mistakes Runners Make (as Identified by Running Times) : Oh, Running Times – I love you.
- Why Creativity Counts: It Connects Us : It does, in so many ways.
- Let’s Talk About Hills, Shall We?: 6 Tips for Effective Hill Running : I still remind myself of and practice these tips often!
- Health Truths That I Once Thought Were Shams (Until I Actually Educated Myself) . . . : Oh, I’ve come a long way!
- My Hoarded Life + A Recipe for Vegetarian Lasagna Soup : This is a good one. I dare you to try it and not love it!
- Recipe: A French Influenced Cabbage and Kidney Bean Bake : Such a nice twist on traditional ingredients.